Monday, October 03, 2005

forgiving

Last night at youth group I talked about surviving problems. The first two points really didnt do much damage. However, the third point really affected some of the teens. I had received an email from my aunt this week and thought I would use it in my sermon. I had Sarah tape a picture of Jesus up on this board and put some white pieces of paper over it so that the kids wouldn't know it was there. Then I had two kids, that had been hurt by someone that week draw the face of the person and put it on the board. I had them throw rocks at the pictures they had drawn and finally take the rocks and just scratch over their pictures. The second kid scratched all of the papers until it was just Jesus and his facial expression was unforgetable. To make a longer story short...Jesus said that what we do to the least of the people in our lives, the ones we like the least that treat us the worst...we've done it to him. Just something to think about...

Good Day.

No comments: