Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Have you ever wished...


I sat in my office today and did what needed to get done. I got most of my sermon and planned some things, sent out a letter for LOGOS5 (the Wesleyans Youth Conference in Grand Rapids). So it was a busy day...but I couldnt help but keep wishing it was November and Sarah and I were getting married!


I know you shouldnt wish away time and all of that...but I cant WAIT for our wedding...



I tried last night to make "homemade" wings...didnt go so well...they were fatty and too spicy...and messy and did I mention fatty? Never again...

I have my monthly 2 hour and 30 minute mind numbing L.B.A. meeting....mmmm tasty!!!

Good Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Drew, It's a natural thing to want a great event to happen....but remember you have the rest of your lifes together. I am enjoying reading your thoughts everyday. Keep up the good work and stay encouraged. Love Ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are wishing your life away. This is something beautiful and wonderful that you are anxious for it to happen. That is the excitement in all this!! Just think of all the wonderful years together you will have.

Lana