Friday, October 21, 2005

A collection of this week's garbage...


Here are some things I have decided or seen over the past week:
1. I have discovered over the past week something very interesting...I have been to two different "coffee shops" and gotten their version of Hot Chocolate. I was very disappointed at both...one was too "coffeey" and the other had a cherry flare. I have decided one thing for Andy Jellison as it regards to hot chocolate...it is SWISS MISS or bust!!!


2. Yesterday, Sarah and I stopped at this apple orchard place on U.S. 31 and while picking up some cider for the woman of my dreams...down from the upstairs walks a baby DEER!!! It had been bottle fed since birth and was friendly and Sarah and I got to pet it. Wierd huh?


3. I have found out this week that I really am getting married!!! It is really hitting home that this thing is finally going to happen and I can't wait.

4. I love being a youth pastor. There is nothing like it in the world...it is refreshing and amazing to be able to be in the lives of these kids when they are most impressionable! May God help me to make the right impression.

5. I love wings...I have been on a wings-kick for about 2 weeks now and I cannot get enough of those little burgers!!!



Thats all...Sarah and I are going to Lafayette this weekend for the wedding of her brother! So heres to hoping you have an awesome weekend of fun or rest or both depending on what you need!!!

Good Day.

No comments: