Sunday, October 30, 2005

Grace

A lot has been discussed recently about doing this or not doing that around me...there has been discussions about clubbing, drinking, and pre-marital counseling. While I really dont agree with any or all of the above, as I was falling asleep last night, the Cd I was listening to had a song about grace. They were singing about how they couldn't get enough of his grace. How true is that...I am so thankful that God didn't give up on me when I really screwed up and in my heart, turned my back on him. No ones perfect and I hope that as I talk and discuss or even argue these points, that I never forget that I once was in need of God's grace. More to follow about the topics though...


Sarah and I are both sick so keep us in your prayers that we feel better and feel better fast!!!

No comments: