Friday, October 07, 2005

Surreal but nice

Doesnt life just fly by? It seems like only yesterday I was starting college and trying to meet Mrs. Jellison at IWU. Then, it seems like yesterday that I got my first staff position at Shiloh...I have been here for over a year now. Finally, it seems like yesterday (February actually) that I proposed to Sarah. I can remember counting the days and it was in the hundred range. Now, only 36 days...5 weeks and 1 day...I am amazed and so excited about life with Sarah and everything that means. I know that everything isnt going to be perfect or story book...but I am head over heels in love with that girl and I dont care who knows it!!! She is caring, heartfelt about everything she does, she truly does care about helping others (not just because shes a nurse!) , she is thoughtful, charismatic, and vibrant. Every time she walks into a room, it just gets brighter. Everyone loves her, but not nearly as much as me. AND on top of that and much more that you really dont have the time to read...she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! God couldn't have given me someone with a better all around package than her. So publically I want to say, "I am marrying the most wonderful, beautiful and amazing woman in the world!!!"

Good Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be the slightest bit biased on this issue, but I must agree with you, Andy, on your "Sarah- views". And I'm glad she's marrying you. I've been praying for you since long before I ever met you, you know.
I'm enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work.
Peggy (the soon to be mother in law/monster-in-law)

Anonymous said...

I am marrying the most wonderful, caring, thoughtful, and romantic man in the universe!!!! What kind of luck is that?...well it is not just luck, it is God's Plan! I love you Andy and can't wait to spend the rest of my life getting to know you inside and out!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel truly blessed to be getting a wonderful daughter-in-law in Sarah. I know that God is richly blessing you both with each other and that your lives will be used by Him. I love you both and am standing behind you in support and prayer. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Always stay the "romantic" that you are. We are so happy for you and we feel fortunate that we have been able to be a part of your life and watch you grow up to be the fine young man that you are.

We are so happy that you are marrying Sarah. We have learned to love her over the past few months. I know that she will be a wonderful help-mate for you and that God will bless your life together.

We are looking forward to the beautiful wedding that is coming up. We are very excited for you both.

You and Sarach will be in our thoughts and prayers as you begin your new life together.

Love,

Aunt Lana and Uncle Terry