Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Too many questions

At church, we are trying to raise money by having the congregation sponsor a teen to go to our youth conference in December. It seems to me that some people...no names or hints to be given...are asking me "havent the youth done some fundraising already"? I realize that if we have 10 kids that need financial help and want to go and it costs us $185 to send each one that is a LOT of money. It is kind of like they are trying to justifying their reasons NOT to give. I am just frustrated with the whole situation and trying to get it done before the wedding. What will we do if the church doesnt respond? I guess they cant go...wait and see I guess. Pray this weekend that my congregation responds and I am overwhelmed with sponsors and we have MORE money than we have kids that can go!!! Please pray for this weekend...I appreciate it....

Good Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you this weekend. God will provide...keep your faith in Him and rest assured that He will take care of the need.


Love, Mom