Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wednesday

Good morning...yesterday I was reminded that God is always watching over us. Pastor John and Beth were watching a movie monday night when a couple of teens who, swerved to miss a deer, clipped the tree in the front yard, hit the front porch and then hit Beth's Ford Escape!!! Now, if they wouldn't have hit the tree to slow them down, they probably would have went straight for the picture window which Beth was sitting right in front of! God is an amazing God. His love for us is extravagant. I am so glad that I am a friend of God.


I think our culture is going a bit far with the self help techniques.







Good Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B5Media Blog Network Launches
P.S. Just off to launch my own blog network, I'd happily give my bloggers 75% of the revenue and still have trouble sleeping at night thinking I was a cpaitalist pig exploiting the workers.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##insurance## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health insurance## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------