Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh boy...


Do you ever feel like you are just treading water? Like you are taking in some water but you aren't about to sink? That is where I am at today. I feel like, and I really do have, a dozen or two things on my brain that need to get done. The biggest problem with all of that is that I don't want to fail at anything. Still, I know that eventually something that I do will bomb and stink like the stuff I made the kids eat at the Kick-off. But until that happens...I am still treading water and doing the best that can be done by me today...hopefully.

The NFL starts this weekend. MLB is in full pennant mode and I can smell college basketball!!! Here is a pic from our youth groups last overnighter. I was doing my best impersonation of Alicia Keys' "If I don't have you"!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a nice picture Drew!! Keep your chin up........things will always get better. I'll be praying for you.........Love, Mom