Monday, September 12, 2005

Waiting to fail...?

In my Church Leadership class we discussed different models of leadership. Over the course of the past year many have come back to mind. However, one is coming back to mind more often...daily even. It is called Competence Failure. The idea is that the more competent you are, the greater your chance of failing. The main point is that most of the work goes to the people that can do it until that person fails. THAT is exactly where I feel I am at right now. I have talked to many different people about starting this or doing that...and who ends up being in charge of it? Well, in a smaller church the Pastor is usually the one that does it. So you think, "boy, andy is whining today!" Well, maybe I am. Just wanted to get it out...thanks for listening

No comments: