Friday, September 05, 2008

websites i go to daily...

1. Pandora.com- this is an absolutely free website that plays music that you pick and screen. I love it and play it everyday in the office.

2. espn.com- I love sports and this is sports heaven.

3. my.yahoo.com- I get my daily fix of stevansheets.com, brianandjayeholland.blogspot.com among others.

4. hotmail.com- it is just a necessity

5. myspace.com- two-fold reason- one...to stay up with my teens and two...mobsters

6. yahoo.com- I play fantasy football and baseball so i check out my teams.

7. peegs.com- to stay current with my Hoosiers

8. andyjellison.blogspot.com- to see if anyones paying a bit of attention to my ramblings.

9. youtube.com- to find something inspiring, funny or useful

10. google.com- man google is my phonebook/faq/go-to guy for all things internet

3 comments:

Stevan said...

I was nervous that I wasn't getting a shout-out until I re-read the post! :)

JellyVision said...

i go to your site to surf other sites a lot too! hope all is well in cheeseland...but still wish you were here

The Hollands said...

woo hoo...Holland's made it too!!