Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blueberry oh eight!






What a great weekend! We had family, fun and some flippin' awesome fireworks. Since I like to read bullet points rather than a paragraph, thats what I'll do:

1. Friday I went back to the hand Dr. and got my cast off...for about 20 minutes...then promptly got a new one. He said another two weeks so that it could heal more. BOOOO...

2. Saturday we went to Markle to the "Old Place: for an anniversary party for Sarahs Aunt. Good times...

3. We have a new favorite thing at the Blueberry Festival...the Blueberry Donuts! Wow is all I can say.

4. I had some amazing food and most of it wasn't deep-fried...hurray for Andy :)

5. There were like 17 vendors arrested or asked to leave the festival...some were selling fake stuff and some were swiping bank cards and getting peoples info! dude...

6. The fireworks were just amazing. The BEST I've ever seen...the wait to get out though (all 60+ minutes) was not that fun...

It was a great weekend and great to see both moms and spend time with them

No comments: