Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Top 10: places I'd like to go

If $$$ weren't a factor, which it always is, here is my top ten places i'd love to go to or return to:

10. San Francisco- I love the look of it. Cable cars, sloped streets, Golden Gate Bridge...and I want to see the Pacific Ocean.

9. Boston- This is due in large part to watching Good Will Hunting years ago. It just always seems cool and I'd love to see Fenway Park.

8. Alaska- I love the cold, Alaska is cold. I would love to see all the ice and stuff up there.

7. Beijing- With the Great Wall and all the other stuff to see, this would be quite the vacation.

6. Venice- I've always wanted to go to Venice. It might make me sea sick though!

5. Bahamas- need I say more? This makes me think of relaxation even while sitting here.

4. Ireland- I use Irish Spring soap so if the country smells like that who wouldn't want to go?

3. Grand Canyon- I wouldn't want to ride a donkey down to the bottom though.

2. Paris- With the Eiffel Tower, all the art museums this place would be amazing to visit.

1. New York City- I've been there twice and would live there! I love it...from Times Square to the hole in the wall type places I would love to live near it at least.

what about you? where would you go?

No comments: