Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Top 10: TV Shows

I thought I'd start a top 10 theme for some fun. Feel free to add your lists in the comment section!


Here are my top 10 tv shows:

Honorable mention: Deadliest Catch, Bones, America's Got Talent, Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen and Life.

10. House- I love sarcasm. House is full of it and I love watching how they come to solve some weird medical mysteries.

9. Psych- This show is on USA network in the summers and many people are missing a ton of laughs. This show is about a guy who pretends to be a psychic and helps the cops. I really enjoy this off the wall humor. Sarah looks at me and just shakes her head when we watch this show.

8. Amazing Race- Traveling the globe, fighting with your partner, interesting interactions between the competitors and the different locals make for a great show.

7. Eli Stone- this new show blew me away. This man has a brain tumor that gives "visions" of down and out people he needs to help. A modern day prophet for the cold hearted.

6. Heroes- This show has so many different things going on that it couldn't ever get boring or predictable. I want a super-human ability!

5. Lost- With a new twist every episode, you are always wondering whats next. Great concept and cast make this super unmissable!

4. Prison Break- Only with this show could you hear someone say, "not everyone who breaks out of prison is bad"! Sarah said that just last night. This show gives you ulcers and anxiety if you aren't careful. They love making enemies necessary allies. Run...

3. Big Brother- I love the mind games and the social aspect of this summer hit. I would love to get on this show. With three shows a week, it brings some excitement to the otherwise boring summer tv schedule.

2. American Idol- I like to watch the horrible people and cheer on my favorites. My favorites have been Ruben Studdard, Taylor Hicks, Bo Bice, Blake Lewis and David Cook. I seem to pick winners (blake and bo should have won, even though they aren't doing well now) every other year. This will be the off year.

1. Survivor- Outwit, outplay, outlast...I love it...plain and simple.

don't go thinking all i do is watch tv...I tivo everything on this list...

How about you...what do you watch?

2 comments:

Bixby said...

Andy...What about In Plain Sight? USA ran teh series this summer only. Was neat...about a couple of cops that placed people into witness protection, and how the people came about needing to be placed there.
CSI...All of them...need I say more? Deal or No Deal....such greed....they all get what they deserve.
ER....Last season...Gonna miss that show terribly! :-(

JellyVision said...

I never watched In Plain Sight...

I only watched the Original CSI and after Grissom leaves I will stop watching it altogether. I can only handle so much Howie Mandel. I watched ER a long time ago with my mom.

BTW who are you?