Tuesday, November 01, 2005

uggghhhhh!!!!


I was warned ahead of time about losing my mind with the wedding approaching. With that said, I think I have lost my brain. I keep forgetting things, spacing on ordinary stuff and most annoying...I keep starting things and then something else comes up and I forget to finish the other thing...

So with the wedding AND trying to get everything together for the youth conference that is in December but registration is due November 14th...(yeah that stinks)...I am trying to raise the money, get the permission slips in, register etc etc etc. You get the point...I feel I have contracted A.D.D. It will be over soon...but for now...UGGGGGHHHH!!!



Good Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy - What a cute picture!!!!! I know things are stressful for now, but JUST TIE A KNOT AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!! It will probably get a little crazier than it is now, but you will be fine, everything will get done - the old adrenaline will kick in. Or else, you could stay home from your honeymoon and finish things.........

Everything will be fine, I promise.

Love,

Aunt Lana

Anonymous said...

Drew, Everything is coming together and will work out. Take it one day at a time........one project at a time and know that we are all here and will help you in whatever way we can. I love the picture...........reminds me of myself at work somedays!!! Love ya, Momma