Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanks giving time

Here is my short list of things that I am thankful for:


  1. My salvation- without it, I couldn't know the depths of love that I know
  2. Sarah- My amazing wife and best friend and a cover stealer like no other
  3. My family- now both sides: I couldn't have asked for a more loving, supportive family than I already have.
  4. Momma- for going through the wars of life together
  5. My job- I truly am spoiled and blessed beyond measure here at Shiloh
  6. My friends- the Speds...Seth and Gwen...Dustin etc etc etc
  7. That IU is looking really good thus far
  8. That someone in a moment of pure genious thought of the idea of Hamburger and Rice
  9. That someone in another moment of pure genious thought of the idea of pizza
  10. Snow and the cold...it just refreshes me and I love being cold and cooled off
  11. New socks- I love the way they make you feel
  12. pull over fleeces from Foot Locker
  13. McRibs...McGriddles
  14. Peanuts and Red Hots
  15. Hot Chocolate
  16. my health
  17. worship music
  18. my car...for now
  19. sunglasses
  20. and last but not least...that you are reading this and laughing at me...

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you are thankful for # 4. Love ya....Momma