Friday, November 11, 2005

Only one day left!!!

This will PROBABLY be the last blog I write for a while...meaning a week or so...I will be on my honeymoon. Things are going good except that we mailed the marriage license to the minister and as of right now...it never got to him!!! Other than that, the church is looking great and things are coming together...God truly has blessed me with more than I could ever have imagined...Sarah is wonderful, I have an amazing family and a great job with a church family that supports me and is behind me. What more could a guy ask for? Well, since you asked...I really wanted a digital camera...and that is exactly what Sarah got for me for our wedding gift!!! Yeah for me...well I hope you enjoy your week while I am in sunny Florida dodging sharks and the likes. Pictures to follow.


Good Day.

No comments: