Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday...smoozeday

I am a happy man...
my Hoosiers are looking GREAT...
I have a wonderful wife...
it is cold outside and supposed to snow a lot today...
we finally got all of our presents opened and the $ that was in the cards (I told Sarah I felt like a bank robber while counting the money, wow thanks you guys for making our wedding such a wonderful event)...
I love my job and wouldnt want to be anywhere else...
I was driving to work this morning and a song came on and the catch was that nothing I could do would ever make God not love me! What a thought and promise...

Who can separate us from the love of Christ? No one...not even ourselves!


Good Day.

I promise pictures soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's nice to have you and Sarah back home, although I know you enjoyed FL and the time spent there.

You sure sound like a man in love!! You are supposed to sound that way.

We do serve a wonderful, loving God.

Your wedding was beautiful and it was thrilling to be there and to be a small part of it.

Wishing you and Sarah a wonderful Thanksgiving, your very first together.

Looking forward to seeing you both in the next few weeks.

Love,

Lana