Monday, January 02, 2006

Logos5 and my ring

Hey...well I made it through my first BIG event as a Youth Pastor...I didn't know if I was going to but I made it. There were definitely things that made me question if I could do this and affect the lives of these kids. In the end though, at least 10 of the students made recommittments to Christ! Thats what it is all about.

About my wedding ring, I had lost it while playing in a massive snow mound in the parking lot of Chuck E. Cheese a couple of weeks ago. Then, Sarah and I went last Tuesday and prayed that God would help us find it and Sarah took five steps out of her Jeep and walked right up to it! It was laying on the parking lot, with scratches but who really cares, we got it fixed. It was a miracle that meant so much to Sarah and me. God is amazing.

More about Logos5 to come...

Show me your Glory!

No comments: