Thursday, January 19, 2006

Change Change Change

At our last board meeting, we were discussing the changes in churches. The board gave the overall feeling that they wanted to change but when they asked what they needed to change, they didnt want to change it! It didnt make much sense. I came to one conclusion...the church as a whole, has made church/going to church not a priority. The kids have sports, band, and a scad of other extra stuff that they do. Adults have the same problem. I dont have a problem with people having family events and stuff that they must go to, but when it is on a regular basis...church just has not become a priority. Maybe I am being old-fashioned...I could be...but the church is something that Jesus established and I think that if he was passionate about it, we should be too. I understand if people are not able to come to church but when they are choosing other things over church that is where my beef is. More to come on change...



Show my your glory.

No comments: