Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day 3 of 2006

Today, will be a good day. We are getting our new furniture today between 1-3pm! Hurray...then today starts the official "Lose some weight, Kong" work-out session. See, at Logos5, they had a game every night and the last night, out of 2,500 people, they chose me and one of my teens. He was beginning the game and said of myself, mind you in front of 2,500 people, "In this corner, King Kong and his kid..." 'Nuff said...

This is day 3 of read the Bible in a year...I am 3 for 3...ask me in a week how that is going...for real, ask me...

I will put some pics of the furniture up when it comes...hope you have a great day


Show me your glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

Well, here is your question.....is it still 6 for 6 or 3 for 3???

Love,

Lana