Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good morning...




It has been a crazy week! Here is a few pics of what is new in my life...The first one is our new Boston Terrier, Lex...he is crazy! The second one is the one year Bible that I talked about a few days ago, day seven and I am still going strong...the last one is the fitness place that we recieved membership to. I, for the first time in...who knows, worked out for like 4 days this week! Pray that God will keep me motivated.


Have a spectacular Sunday....



Show me your glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute doggie!! His eyes look blue, are they really??

I hope reading the Bible through continues to work for you as well as the work out time. Do the work out now, as you get older it gets harder and harder to do.

Take care of yourselves and the "new little one."

Love,

Lana