Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Weekly update


Hey there... not a ton going on right now but here's is what is:


1. Sarah didn't get the charge nurse position. Oh well...it wasn't mean to be.

2. Sarah went to the Dr. last Wednesday and the Dr. said that she would treat her thyroid! Talk about light at the end of the tunnel...

3. October is Pastor Appreciation month...we had a good time last Sunday night at the Moore's house. I had to drive the vans because we don't have a van driver though...

4. My hand is doing good. I played some football Sunday night and didn't even notice it.

5. I am looking forward to going to Marion/Anderson this Friday and spending some quality time with my mom and then the SPEDS.

6. Things are good overall with us. No big changes...no big problems...just small ones nagging away!

7. Sarah's mom, Peggy, is going to Italy! I am kinda jealous...I say kinda because I don't want to fly over the Ocean, I'd much rather crash on land.

8. Vacation is in 29 days! Yay!

9. Sarah got us tickets for the IU vs Gonzaga game at Lucas Oil Stadium for my birthday!

10. I cannot believe that the Colts won! I'm still amazed that they came back and won that game! wow...

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: