Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates

Here is an update on the Jellison's of the North:


1. Sarah started the meds for her thyroid problem! That is a big praise!

2. My hand is fully functional...finally.

3. We have an overnighter coming up this Friday. Should be a blast! I am using a lot of ! today...

4. We leave for vacation in 17 days...we are going to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for a whole lot of nothingness.

5. The leaves are amazing...especially down my favorite road here

6. There are some youth that are starting to play worship with me on Sunday nights...it is cool to see this finally happening!

7. IU had it's first practice last Friday night...granted they might be bad this year...still I will watch every game to the end and root the same as if they were the best team in the country...because they are (in my book)! lol

8. Tri-Way Theatre is closed for the season. We love this place...


9. I'm loving the song that I posted a few days ago, "How He Loves". It has this great line that says that "I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way He loves us"! Wow...

10. Sarah's birthday is thursday....Happy Birthday....I love you so much

No comments: