Friday, October 03, 2008

Rewind


10 years ago (1998):
1. I was a Sophomore at Jay County High School.
2. I was living with my Dad.
3. I was working at McDonalds.
4. I had just been cut from the basketball team.

5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. Work on the youth group newsletter
2. Meet with our insurance agent to save some $$$
3. Spend time with Sarah
4. Practice my song for the special this Sunday morning
5. Drink some Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Buffalo Pretzel Chip thingys
2. Funyuns
3. Carmel Apples
4. Cookies and Creme Hershey Bar
5. Those peanut butter kiss things that only come around during Halloween

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my stupid student loans
2. Buy a scooter
3. Go to Europe
4. Let Sarah stay at home or open up a coffee shop
5. Buy my mom a flippin' sweet car

5 places I have lived:
1. Portland, IN: lived there until I was 8 or 9 then again when I was 14 for a year!
2. Anderson, IN: I loved and still love this place...most of my lifelong friends live there
3. Elwood, IN: Interesting place to live...you usually have to go out of town to "do" something
4. Marion, IN: IWU, oh those years were fun and I miss them somedays
5. Plymouth, IN: Present stomping ground lots of cows and corn!

5 jobs I have had:
1. Youth Pastor

2. McDonalds- I loved it...
3. Family Dollar- Assistant Manager at age 17!

4. Paper boy...hated it!
5. Wal-Mart- third shift stocker during my Sophomore and Junior years at IWU...you want to see some interesting people go to Wal-mart after 11pm!


1 comment:

Jewel said...

Or 11am...

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v313/213/46/1170930026/n1170930026_30136991_235.jpg

See the man without a shirt? In Wal-Mart. Oh at like 5pm.

Yea.

Love Marion. =)