Monday, October 27, 2008

Jellyland Update 10.27.08






1. The overnighter went well. The service was amazing! Teens really coming to grips that God LOVES them! One of the best memories I've had at Shiloh for sure.

2. We went to Lazer X in Ft. Wayne and I came in 2nd out of 37 ppl the first game and 1st of out 37 the second game! It is a blast...

3. Sarah and I went to Ft. Wayne on Thursday for a birthday haircut and dinner with the Peggster. It was good...I got an Italian leather wallet for my b -day from Peggy...she just got back from Italy...

4. October is almost over and that means November is here and November is my favorite month...hands down. My birthday, anniversary, vacation...IU basketball starts...Thanksgiving and the start of the Christmas season!

5. I restrung my guitar for the first time last week...I was worried I'd mess something up but it was good.

6. Basketball started on Tuesday night at Plymouth Wesleyan Church. I'm so thankful that they let me come and play...they also just built a new gym with maple hardwood floors! It is nice

7. I'm either tied or in first place in all four of my fantasy football leagues after this past weekend! I know...I'm a geek...deal with it

8. A couple of kids from the youth group have started playing along with me during worship. one is playing the drums and doing a great job! The other is learning guitar and he is coming along really well. It is fun to be able to play music with other people.

9. I stink at Rock Band. I cannot drum to save my life! I'm ok at the singing but I felt stupid doing it...

10. Last but most importantly....God loves us. He LOVES us! Oh how He LOVES us... don't you ever forget that!

No comments: