Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good bye 2006!

Hey...I just wanted to post before we leave for The Gathering in Orlando next week....


Here are a few thoughts about the last few weeks:


1. I told you previously that we had 7 different Christmas events to go to...I counted the mileage...and we traveled 1006 miles! I feel a bit car lagged!

2. This past Friday, seeing that the District Ski Trip got cancelled and our ski trip got cancelled...I was stupid and decided to have an all day event...we started Friday morning at 730am and went to Pokagon and Ft. Wayne and back for an overnighter and I left the Oasis at 930 am on Saturday! 26 hours of fun... :)

3. We are getting ready to head to Orlando for a wesleyan pastors gathering...our church is sending both Pastor John and Beth and Sarah and I paying for flight and the conference! Amazing...

4. I am glad that 2006 is over...it has been a challenging year...filled with change and growth

5. This was my first full year of marriage and I am falling in love with my wife it seems every day...God truly has blessed me with Sarah...

6. Christmas was busy but we were so thankful that we could spend time with our family and friends...living so far away makes that hard to do for us...

7. I hope that God blesses you this new year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change and growth has made "US" who we are, even though life has been new and challenging in 2006. I appreciate you and am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful/encouraging husband! I love you more and more...

Sarah