Friday, December 22, 2006

Some christmas time updates

Hey...sorry I haven't updated in a while..I have been a little busy...so here is a quick bullel laden update.


1. Sarah has strep throat...pray for her...she isnt feeling well.

2. Christmas shopping is all done! A salesperson laughed at me at a store where I was shopping out of pity (how do I know it was pity? Because right after she laughed, she went awwww)

3. First, the District Ski Trip got cancelled. Then I made plans for our own ski trip/ overnighter next Friday and now I am not sure if it is going to be cold enough for them to make snow! So pray that it will be colder than what they think.

4. We are half way through our Christmas Tour...4 down 3 to go.

5. I started my first pre-marital counseling sessions this week for the wedding in February...it will be the first one for me!

6. I want cold weather...and I want it NOW!!!

7. Sarah and I went and seen The Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith and his son...it was one of the saddest, best, inspirational, and amazing movie I have seen in a long time...I would recommend it!

8. Christmas is different this year...even when you try and slow down and enjoy the season...those around you aren't slowing down and they are just going through the motions...frustrating...very frustrating!

9. Last, Merry Christmas...and slow down these last few days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

Such a busy time you are having....Hope Sarah starts feeling better soon. Give her my best. I know it is difficult to enjoy the holidays when you aren't feeling well. Your mom said you had a few more parties to go to!!

This surely has been crazy weather. Too bad you can't have some of Denver's snow for your ski trips. Maybe you'll get some and your plans can go on.

We are just about done with parties. We are going to spend a little time with Logan and Ella (and the rest of the family) on Sunday. (They are my godchildren). Ella just turned 6 (she has been really sick this week with bronchitis). Logan will be 10 next month. They are growing up way to fast.

Tomorrow we are planning on going to Indpls. to spend a little time with Shon. Then, on Monday we go to Terry's dad's and stepmother's. That will really be low-keyed. They don't do much for Christmas. Kind of sad that they don't.

Had a good time last Saturday. I love having all the family together. Please tell Sarah for me how much I appreciated all the help in cleaning up.

Merry Christmas to you both. We love you all very much!!!!

Lana and Terry