Saturday, December 02, 2006

A better time of year?

Is there a better time of year than right now? I don't think so...

We just got done with Thanksgiving...I think we still have some turkey!!!

A cold front has ended the ridiculously warm final week of November...I love it.

Monday starts the annual Christmas things...I think I have at least 7 different Christmas celebrations this year!

Indiana basketball is in full swing and they are doing pretty well.

We put up our tree last weekend and we found out that Lex likes to eat icicles...Sarah tells me that they could strangle his intestines or something...

I love Christmas lights...they make me feel warm and fuzzy..unless they are those crazy greenish blue and those for some wierd reason make me physically ill.

It is hot chocolate season again

So here's to another post-thanksgiving pre-christmas happy wish for you...

No comments: