Thursday, March 02, 2006

busy busy busy

Man, things get busier and busier when you get older. Heres what my 10 day outlook looks like:

Today: Worked in the office, worked out, going to the tax office to get taxes done, praise team practice

Tomorrow: Work in the office, decorate the Oasis for the month of March, clean up the house for company, take a nap (HA), entertain friends

Saturday: wake up early and spend the day in Chicago

Sunday: I wont even get started with Sundays

M onday: Going to be in Anderson for my momma surgery (Pray for her will ya)

Tuesday: Back in Plymouth, must get everything done for the week and weekend because...

Wednesday-Saturday: VACATION...I am going to be spending time with my brother at the Big Ten Tourney (GO IU) and then who else knows what

So yeah, busy times. It should be a fun 10 days though!

SMYG.

No comments: