Friday, March 17, 2006

Computer issues...

Hey, sorry for the lack of posting! My computer or modem one of the two, got zapped over the weekend and I have been too busy at work to post anything. Sorry.



So here are some nuggets of my week:


1. Last week was fun, and refreshing. Spending time with Kerry was great.
2. We (Kerry and I) had an amazing discussion Friday night on the way home about God and salvation and stuff...it was a long time coming.
3. Indiana about gave me a heart attack last night
4. Our best friends up here in Plymouth, who were in our wedding, are and have been over the past month getting divorced. So pray that God would send Sarah especially, a woman friend that is much needed.
5. Sarah is done with orientation, finally! Good and bad...
6. I have no motivation to work out anymore
7. We got a new washer and dryer
8. We are looking at getting me a newer car (maybe a truck or suv)
9. I love my wife!
10. I am so thankful for family. My mom made it through her surgery and is on the road to recovery.
11. I am rooting for Taylor Hicks (yes, the old lookin' guy) on American Idol!


So there you have it...my life in a nut shell.
SMYG.

No comments: