Monday, March 20, 2006

Punched in the gut...

I guess my posts come slower and slower now. Things are going really good. I am feeling a little of those summer time blues...in the spring...I guess it is because of all the drama around me. I am ready for no drama and some time where we can just be... I ordered a new computer today so it should be coming soon.

Some things I have learned recently:

1. St. Patrick's Day is huge for Catholics!
2. Dogs like their own puke
3. My dog is stupid
4. Marriage is fun
5. I don't like change as much as I thought I did...explain: it seems that a lot of people are jumping ship on the things that they have been doing (church secretary, treasurer, one of the youth sponsors leaving...etc etc etc)
6. Most of the friends of my teenage years have websites on myspace.com
7. Working together with people is so much easier than working against them



SMYG.

No comments: