Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Camp '08M






I am tired. Camp was good...but busy and I hurt my hand so this is kind of hard to do. But here goes:

Sunday night- we watched Meet the Robinsons. Fun times.

Monday- We went to Applewood Raceway and went Go Karting; at night we went to IWU for some basketball, dodgeball, raquetball, and swimming.

Tuesday- We went Paintball at Splat Attack and I got hit twice!; Then at night we went to the Gas City Pool...brrrrrr!

Wednesday- We went to River's Edge for some putt putt and batting cages; At night we went bowling-over 100 people and I had to give some ppl their money back!

Thursday was my day off. I had lunch with my mom and we went and watched a movie. Much needed! Thanks mom for listening and for lunch.

Friday- We went to the Splash House in Marion; At night we had a game night in the dining hall.

Saturday- We had a stars vs stiffs game of softball where I hurt my hand (havent gone to the dr. yet, Sarah thinks its broke); at night we showed the Incredibles.

Busy week. I also helped cook 200+ hamburgers and 100+ hot dogs on Friday evening for the camp.

Pics:
Me closing my eyes for a second on the bus
Me, Matt and Ben at the Raceway
Me lifting up a golf cart with two girls in it
Ben and me getting ready to go racing
Isaac Capshaw chillin'

No comments: