Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Senior High Camp '08

What a great week at camp. I couldn't have done it without Ben and Amanda Capshaw, Bryan and Ashlie Donaugh and Matt Wallace. We make a great team!

The week was leaps and bounds above last year in terms of messages and worship. Jeff Eckart and Woody were my type of leaders. Down with the people, doing things with the people, getting muddy with the people!

I thought I was going to get into some trouble on Wednesday because we had a mud pit after one of our games and everyone, literally, everyone that played got muddy and drenched with mud. So naturally, they go back to take showers right? I went into the boys bathroom and there was water standing like six inches! It was crazy! Mud everywhere! But I didnt get in trouble.

1 comment:

The Hollands said...

You guys do make a great team! Thanks for all your hard work at camp. My teens love it again this year.