Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's Crean and Crimson time!


Dude...if you know me, one of my passions is Indiana University basketball. This has been one of the longest seasons I've ever had to deal with. High expectations ended with a bitter, bad taste in the mouths of IU fans. I was a little worried about who they would hire then news came that they hired Tom Crean from Marquette. At first, I was uncertain with the hire. Then, after hearing his presser today, I am IMPRESSED! He GETS IU and the traditions. I am psyched about next year even though it might be a hard year. He is a squeaky-clean, amazing family man that is something IU definitely needed! GO HOOSIERS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy,

Does he throw chairs and have a "potty mouth?!!!" Looks and sounds like a pretty clean cut man. Glad you are happy!!!!!

Lana

Anonymous said...

Go Big Red!