Thursday, April 24, 2008

American Idol

Hey there...a lighter post....I just want to let you know that my top 3 favorites are all still in the race! My top three go like this:

3. Syesha Mercado- she is the best female vocalist. She might not have the personality that attracts everyone but I really like her voice and the way she uses it!



















1 & 2. Jason Castro and David Cook- I like them both for very different reasons. I think David Cook will sell the most albums and be the most popular. Jason Castro just has a way about him and his voice that makes you want to listen and he is so unassuming.



















Sarah likes Brooke (I did earlier on) and she really doesnt like Syesha. Oh well.
However, we both agree that we DO NOT LIKE David A. I was talking to my mom the other day and saying the only reason he is still in it is because of all the tweens that are voting for him. She said that there weren't only tweens voting for him ;) And I laughed. I have a 60% chance of having someone win this year. Blake got jobbed last year. Oh well.

No comments: