Friday, April 14, 2006

Update...

Things seem to be going...they are good and kind of seem to be moving in slow motion. With Easter this Sunday, it is bound to pick up.

Other news: with the purchase of new vehicles, Sarah and I have begun a budget program. At first, I was a little worried about it...you know having to document EVERY dollar that you spend and having limits and stuff...then, God really spoke to me and showed me that I need more discipline in my life. I need more discipline financially and spiritually. I asked a few weeks ago about leadership and stuff and I think that God has really answered me with one word: Discipline. I am not a very organized person and I don't think that that helps my ministry. I have gotten frustrated with Sarah because she keeps pushing me towards that and I didn't want to hear it. (that whole woman intuition thingy is creepy!)

I am just working on organization and discipline so that God can use me as much as possible.

I will try to take some pics this afternoon of the truck and dog maybe and the washer and dryer and such to get you caught up on the "new" stuff in our life!

SMYG.

No comments: