Friday, December 02, 2005

A December to remember...

I can hardly believe that it is December already...things are going really well...Monday, Sarah and I went and ordered our furniture...a RED sectional sofa with a chaise on the end...a large fluffy chair that I fell in love with in like .032 seconds with matching ottoman...and we got our black pub dining table that seats 8! God deserves all of the praise because He has blessed Sarah and I beyond anything we could ask for...people have asked us what we need and the answer is truly nothing! God is amazing and it is so great how he supplies every need.

In young adults this week, a couple of comments were made about me and what I meant to some people and it really caught me off guard. I guess our perception of how things are going and how they really are going sometimes is pretty far apart.




Good Day.

No comments: