Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yes and God doesnt need you...

First off, Yes…I believe that Mother Theresa went to heaven. If we want to dissect the whole works saves thing it will come back to bite us in the butt. For most Christians I knew growing up lived life just like MT…they thought that you had to “do” stuff or not do stuff to be holy or without sin etc etc etc… the Bible says that faith without works is dead so works without faith are no good either…I believe that MT had faith that Jesus had forgiven her of her sins…enough said




Casting Crowns newest Cd was playing in my car yesterday and I heard a powerful song. The chorus goes…“its refreshing to know that you don’t need me and how amazing to find that you want me”. Sometimes we get a messed up view of who God is and how he feels about us…many times it felt as though God were Barney Fife, just waiting for me to do something that he could arrest me for. So today, know that God wants you to have the most abundant life in Him. Does that mean that everything will work out the way that you want it or that you will get everything you want? Of course not. Does that mean that we won’t lose loved ones? No. God has the best planned for us…the best in his eyes not ours…his ways not our ways…



Be blessed and bless others.

Good Day.

No comments: