Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big news...


Here's an update from the Jellison's of the North!


10. I am painfully watching every game, every minute of IU's abysmal season. They have lost 7 straight and I don't know if they will win many more games this year. Still, I love IU and won't stop watching no matter how bad or to who they lose. Go IU fight fight fight!

9. This winter has been bad so far. With really low temps and now a ton of snow, it is a bit much for Sarah. I don't mind it but I have to handle her and she doesn't handle snow well...at ALL!

8. Please pray for my Uncle Terry, he has MS and has had some recent troubles. He has always been there for my mom and me and we love him very much. Also Aunt Lana could use our prayers, she is going through a lot with that whole situation.

7. Another prayer issue. My Grandma Jellison found out that she has breast cancer. She is in her upper 80's so I am not sure what she will let them do! She is a stubborn Jellison and it was definitely passed on.

6. We are looking forward to our districts Youth Pastor and Spouse Renewal weekend here in a few weekends. This event has always been an amazing time for us and for us to build relationships with the youth pastors in the district.

5. We are planning our annual Super Bowl party for Feb. 1! Looking forward to it again even though the Colts are no longer in the playoffs...sniff sniff


4. Christmas this year was really good. I saved all my Christmas money and bought something I really wanted. An Xbox 360! I love it and am so glad that I saved up for it instead of getting things and asking for things I really didnt seriously want but needed something to tell people. You know what I mean?


3. I love watching sermons online and have watched NewSpring Community Church's service for the past three months or so. I love it and wish I would have started it sooner! Sarah says that I am having a bromance with Perry Noble because I talk about him so much to her. Oh well...


2. American Idol started last night and I am pumped. I love that show and love rooting for normal people to have the opportunity to be believed in and invested in! Who cares if most of them never make something huge of themselves. It is a great thing to see people grow in self-confidence.


1. The biggest news of all...wait for it...SARAH IS PREGNANT!!!! We found out on Christmas day at my moms in an amazing display of pure excitement and joy as my wonderful wife came running out of the bathroom and shouted "Merry Christmas everyone, I'm Pregnant!" We are so excited and blessed. Please keep us in your prayers as we learn on the go and try to be the best parents we can be. Sarah is 8 weeks today. :)

4 comments:

The Hollands said...

Congrats!! I've felt this news may be coming for some time from you guys!! Although I enjoy reading your blog...that was one of the main reasons I've been "stalking" it! :) We're excited for you and I LOVE how she announced the news!! Look forward to seeing you at the yp and spouse retreat!

The Hollands said...

That comment was from ~Jaye~ I'll pass the news on to Brian if he doesn't already know!! :)

JellyVision said...

thanks...we have waited for a while to be able to say this! looking forward to seeing you both in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I have been given one of the most wonderful Christmas memories that I will treasure FOREVER!! I am you were here for Christmas and it was a wonderful time. I know you will both be wonderful parents and we will be here for support, love and whatever you need. I love you both and ????!!!! Your Momma!!