Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wowsers!

Hey there...

I hope you are blessed and thanking God for what you have. I just wanted to fill you in on a very "God" thing that happened to me late Monday night/early Tuesday morning.

To make a medium story short, I was taking the dogs out right before going to bed and spotted a car over by the church. I got a flashlight and started walking over to the car and a dude comes out of the basement door and I yell at him and he takes off. He was scared of my guns (arms for you older people). He didn't get much, a missions change jar and a couple digital cameras. It was interesting because my post that morning was talking about how God watches out for us when we are vulnerable. How true and striking to realize that all of us are more vulnerable than we think. It got me to thinking, what am I relying on God for? Food? No. Money? Not really. What? What can he provide for me that my culture tells me I can do on my own? What about you?

No comments: