Friday, May 23, 2008

Update time...

hey all. I just thought i'd update you on us:


1. We got a new King sized bed (thanks W). It's amazing.
2. Church softball is getting ready to start, I'm ready for it to start.
3. There are 9 Seniors graduating (only 4 come consistently). I am going to miss them greatly.
4. If you haven't listened to/watched the video below, take the time. It is encouraging.
5. My summer plans are weighing heavy on me this week. A lot to do...
6. The summer apathy bug has hit home in the church and in the youth group. We have definitely hit a wall, HARD!
7. I got to spend time last Friday with my Mom, my brother Kerry and the SPEDS playing some ball and hanging out. I needed it and I need more of it as we don't really have a lot of people to "hang out" with up here in Michiana or Indianigan.
8. We go on vacation in two weeks! I can almost smell the beach...or is that...never mind
9. I got to go see my Grandparents and mom for Mother's Day a few weeks ago. It was really good seeing them.
10. I read a blog and it had some great quotes on criticism from Rick Warren that I thought should be passed along:

"If you wrestle with a pig you'll both get dirty."
"Define yourself or others will."
"Bless those who curse you."
"Separate fact from opinion."
"Hurt people hurt people."
"Insults are insecurities."

Be thankful today for what you do have!

No comments: