Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A fill in the blank just for you about me...

Copy and paste this into your comment and fill in the blanks.

01] I _____ Andy.
02]
Andy is _____.
03] If I were alone in a room with
Andy, I would _____.
04] I think
Andy should _____.
05]
Andy needs _____.
06] I want to _____
Andy.
07] Someday
Andy will ____.
08]
Andy reminds me of _____.
09] Without
Andy _____.
10] My memories of
Andy are _____.
11]
Andy can be _____.
12] The worst thing about
Andy is _____.
13] The best thing about
Andy is _____.
14] I am _____ with
Andy.
15] One thing i would like to know about
Andy is _____.
16]
Andy should go and _____.
17]
Andy _____ me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello - did anyone else do this????

01] I kicked Andy.
02] Andy is a little weird.
03] If I were alone in a room with Andy, I would try not to fart.
04] I think Andy should run away.
05] Andy needs new shoes.
06] I want to sing to Andy.
07] Someday Andy will run for state senate in north carolina.
08] Andy reminds me of a llama.
09] Without Andy... what was the question?
10] My memories of Andy are warm and fuzzy.
11] Andy can be stubborn.
12] The worst thing about Andy is stinky feet.
13] The best thing about Andy is his pizza-making ability.
14] I am down with Andy.
15] One thing i would like to know about Andy is - does he trim his eyebrows, or are they naturally so well-shaped?
16] Andy should go and bench press a cow.
17] Andy puts up with me. (thank goodness!)