Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SPORTS ALERT!!! If you don't like sports, hit the back arrow NOW!

This quite possibly is the best time of the year. I have various reasons that I will list below. Why is it that almost all guys (75% or more) love sports? Is it the thrill of reliving the "glory" days that weren't so glorious for me (I played 1 year of football, 5 or so of baseball (I won a little league state title and was 2 games from going to the LL World Series!) and 4 years of basketball (I got cut my 10th grade year, I was too slow or something). I love sports. I love watching it and I love playing. My dream after I retire is to do one of two things, be a greeter at Wal-Mart or actually be retired and have season tickets to a Major League Baseball team and go to every home game. I know...I know pathetic. OH well...we all have our whims and wishes. Anyways...here goes:


1. Baseball season is just around the corner...I can smell the grass being cut now! AAACCHOOO!

2. I love the NBA and this has been a really competitive season so far.

3. Championship Week...I love the NCAA tournament but the week leading up to it is almost just as good.

4. The NCAA tournament. Is there better sports days in the year than the Thursday and Friday of the first weekend of the tournament? I think not!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Go Hoosiers!

No comments: