Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday and Anniversary 07



It's hard to believe that it has been two years since Sarah and I got hitched! It feels like yesterday and forever at the same time. How God has helped us grow so much in such a short time. Sarah is an amazing, supportive and brilliant woman and wife. So much could be said...I just love you so much.


Last Friday we went to the Zoo for my birthday. It was amazing! I faced my fear and touched a SHARK!!! The animals were so cool and it was great to share with my wife.

Sarah bought me an electric acoustic guitar for my birthday...I was shocked and amazed. I have been "at it" teaching myself how to play for a little under three months. This sure helps. My friend Terry, who is a great guitar player, gave me some tips over the weekend.

We got to spend some time with friends and family on Thursday. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then the guys went and played bball. It was a fun time and much needed break and bonding time with some of my best friends. I miss those guys so much...

No comments: