Monday, March 19, 2007

Feb- Mar update

Hey...I haven't had much time to write new blogs over the past 3 weeks. Things are going good here in Plymouth. Since I last posted I have:


1. Went to the Big Ten Tournament and watched the Hoosiers with my brother. They lost but we had a great time. It has become a tradition over the past 3 plus years.

2. The youth group went to the District Lock-Out where my good friend, Ben Capshaw, had the message. It was a great time and there were over 360 teens at the event.

3. We had our pastoral vote yesterday and it was good so they voted for an extended call and that passed as well. So now we are just waiting on Pastor John to accept the call.

4. The youth group is going well. The church is doing ok...the contemporary service is kind of in neutral...I don't know if it is a permanent thing or not.

5. We (Sarah and I) are ready for vacation! We leave in 66 days for Mrytle Beach...I thought it was sooner... :(


Here are some pics...enjoy... The statue of Jordan in Chicago and my brother Kerry...The two of us where bowling at the District Lock-out...this was about 3-4 in the morning!

No comments: