Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boneless Chicken Wings

This has become a search of mine lately. It is like I have been in search of the holy grail of boneless-chicken-wingness. So here is a list of my top 5 or so on my list thus far:


1. Applebee's- Definitely the best so far. They are always consistent and the taste is still the best.
2. Friday's (in Orlando)- The Kung Pow wings were simply amazing and made my nose run for a good long while
3. Houlihan's- These were definitely different having a taste of bar-b-que, but they were very tasty.
4. O'Charley's- They had a great zip to them
5. Buffalo Wild Wings- Spicy Garlic ...they taste good going down and the few times you taste it afterwards too! I love the garlic and zestiness...nothing like it.
6. Home- We got this Texas Pete sauce and it is GREAT on chicken...nothing like home cookin'...except for those listed above of course!


If anything changes, I will let you know. I am still on the quest to find the best buffalo chicken.
Any suggestions for me to try?http://www.kfc.com/menu/images/chicken_boneless.jpg

No comments: