Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Kick-off

Sorry for no posts...the internet was down and it was too busy before that to post anything.


The kick-off went really well. We didnt get 50 kids but our kids were there. The ones that are there every week...most without fail. It is amazing to have such a committed bunch.

Thanks to Terry and Matt for coming up and doing the worship.

We rented sumo suits and they were fun. I faced Terry, I didn't have a suit on, and I won.

Sarah was the only one that got hurt in them. She went after a girl and the girl moved and Sarah went crashing to the ground. She hurt her lip and chin...her neck was hurting but she still has all of her teeth.

I made the kids eat cloves of garlic and one of them threw up. I didn't know that raw garlic is really hot!

Seth and Missy were there...it was really good seeing him. She seemed really nice and something that Seth deserves.

So...praise God for the things he has done and thank Him for what is ahead!

No mohawk...

SMYG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot!!
I was thinking you'd look so good with a mohawk, too...

I'm praying for you and your kids.

Love,

Peggiford