Friday, March 06, 2009

Update from Jellyland 3.06.09

Hey all...

not a ton to post about recently...but here goes:


10. We got our tickets yesterday to watch IU play in the Big Ten Tournament next thursday. I am so looking forward to getting away for a bit.

9. That Friday, we are spending time with friends in Anderson and I am playing some ball with the SPEDS and others that night...I miss those guys!

8. I have a pastor friend who is able to get jerseys, like the real jerseys, for cheap and I am enjoying my Roethlisberger jersey as I write this. I don't like the Steelers but I wanted a black jersey and the Steelers are a franchise I respect because they do it right.

7. I am so ready for Spring and warmer weather...we grilled out last night...yum

6. Sarah will be 4 months next wednesday! YIKES!!!

5. We heard the heartbeat of baby Jelly last week...it was an amazing start of some amazing things over the next few months

4. Sarah is doing well...no sickness yet...just some uncomfortable days and tons of being tired

3. We are in the process of finding new vehicles...Sarah pretty much knows what she wants...I on the other hand am still quite uncertain.

2. We turn in our leased Honda's soon...we have never gone through a return-leased vehicle and are quiet unsure about how much they will charge us for wear and tear.

1. My Scrabble winning streak ended after I was beaten by Sarah and then my mom in the same week...oh well...nobody ALWAYS wins!

have a great weekend and don't forget to set your clocks back if you have to...later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD 1 HOUR, NOT BACK, THAT HAPPENS IN THE FALL!
SPRING FORWARD/FALL BACK!