Friday, March 06, 2009

American Idol recap 3.4

Here's what my mom wrote first and then I my opinion second

1. Von Smith.......he was just ok for me
I thought he was much better tonight than previous times I saw him

2. Taylor Vaifanua.......she was ok.....she didn't blow me away
ummm...she was overcooked and the song was not good on her

3. Alex Wagner Trugman........his growling was weird....kinda different
I really liked this guy's personality but he just doesnt have the voice and yeah what was with the growling? seriously?

4. Arianna Afsar........beautiful voice......my favorite so far
Abba...for real? she was not good in my opinion...she was shaky at best!

5. Ju'Not Joyner.........very good voice......fav guy so far
he was silky smooth and I loved his spin on Hey There Delilah...really good

6. Kristen McNamara...............she
was ok...not my fav
ummm...no...she was fake all the way to her smile...she couldn't even get all the words in for the song she was singing because it was too fast

7. Nathaniel Marshall.............not too impressed
haha...Meatloaf? figures...he did ok...I felt bad because of his story and stuff but he isnt that good

8. Felicia Barton..........high notes were not the greatest for me.....just ok
she was my favorite girl not named lil rounds...she wasn't perfect but she was really good

9. Scott MacIntyre........he did a good job....still not my fav
dude is blind...he is an ok singer...but I wonder if he'll get votes because he is blind...he picked a really weird song...it's funny...sarah is liking most of these weird songs and I have no idea why...

10. Kendall Beard..................she could sing but not sure she's good enough to go on
uh oh...it looks like there might not be a top12 girl that sings country this year! what are all the hillnecks going to do? she was just not that good

11. Jorge Nunez........very good voice.........could go through
i told sarah it looks like enrique iglesias and marc anthony had a baby together and jorge came out! he did ok...he was too shaky for me...had the best line of the night though..."I get thinking so fast that I start thinking in Spanish"!

12. Lil Rounds...............good voice......could go through
wow...she is very good...the best girl of all three rounds so far. she is polished and fresh...gonna be a shining star...


My favorites were:
1. fav guys were Ju'Not Joyner and Jorge Nunez
2. fav girls were Arianna Afsar and Lil Rounds


Top 3:
Girl- Lil Rounds
Boy- Scott Macintyre or ju'not joyner
other- Scott or Ju'Not

I think that Felicia, Von, and Kristin could all be singing in the wildcard round

What do you think?

No comments: