Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jellyland update 12.2.08


Hey...here's a top ten list of what's going...or has happened or is going to happen in the Jellison home



10. I am loving me some Swiss Miss hot chocolate right now! There is NO BETTER hot chocolate anywhere than Swiss Miss!

9. We had a great Thanksgiving week. We went down to Anderson on Wednesday and played some ball with the guys and Sarah went shopping with her friend from college. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (like 20 ppl!) and then went back to mom's and got in the hot tub! Thursday Kerry and his girlfriend and her kids, and Peggy came over to Elwood for food and some Hold 'Em! Great times...I got to hang out with Ben too!

8. I got a new phone but...I lost my old phone and all the phone numbers! So...if you would call me or text me with your number that would be wonderful (if you want to :) ) ...it is amazing when I think about how few numbers that I have memorized because of the lack of needing to!

7. Sarah bought me Indiana Basketball tickets for my birthday to go to the December 6th game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis...that is this saturday and I cannot wait!

6. Sarah and I went on a date yesterday to Pottery Schmottery in Elkhart and painted a piece of pottery and then they glaze it and magic... pics will follow when we get our pieces! then we went to chili's and had some great food....great date!

5. I am addicted to playing Scrabble...I cannot get enough of it!

4. We are going to put up the tree today...pray for us!

3. I had a nostalgic moment yesterday trying to find some christmas music and remembered listening to Kenny and Dolly's Christmas album...anyone still have that (EHM...mom?) with the song, "I'll be home with bells on" ? My dad ended up hating that song because we played it so much...good times!

2. We all have favorite Christmas songs...I like the one listed above and O Holy Night and The Chipmunks "Christmas Don't be Late" ...what about you? What's your favorite Christmas song(s)?

1. I am so thankful for the family that I have and the changes that have happened over the past year. I am so thankful for Sarah and her family and our friends...be thankful for whats around you now so that you won't miss it twice! Once now and then again later when you wish you had it back

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenny & Dolly? You're kidding, right?

My favorite Christmas song? Prob. I'll Be Home For Christmas, or The Christmas Song... I know, very boring and predictable.

Peggiford

JellyVision said...

I am not kidding! I love Kenny and Dolly! We listened to it today as we were putting up the tree...

Anonymous said...

Lots of memories with that CD isn't there? Hard to pick a favorite song..........love too many. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

The last comment was from me.

Love, Momma